Sunday 15 January 2012

LAMPLIGHT - BEE GEES!!!!!!


Alors viens encore cherie
 J'attendrai ans après ans sous la lampe dans la vieille avenue.

Then I may end
She had things to buy
I close my eyes
Yet I don't know why
I gave her money; said she knew someone
And she said she won't be long

Lamplights, keep on burning while this heart of mine is yearning
Lamplights, keep on burning till this love of yours is mine

I sat alone with my thoughts and laughed
Then saw your face in an old photograph
I didn't think that I could live without you but what am I to do?

Lamplights, keep on burning while this heart of mine is yearning
Lamplights, keep on burning till this love of yours is mine

Come home again dear

I have waited year after year under the lamp in our old avenue
If all in the world that's laughing, why should it make us cry?

Ah...






P/S : terbabit aku dengan lagu ni, aku suka Bee Gees ni dari 70's.. sebab tahun 60's  Bee Gees kira macam band ....apa pun Youtube punya pasal semua ni....atau aku dah mulai tua...kena dengar Oldies......demm!!

THE JOURNEY CONTINUE......

No comments:

Post a Comment